Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
BakuRent. aims to provide the best possible experience for its clients. Please read this Terms and Conditions carefully so that we can implement our service accordingly:
The client should carefully review the specific conditions of the apartment before booking. Each owner sets his/her own specific conditions (detailed on the apartment profile at the time of booking), which should be worked out with the contact person when receiving their details on the booking confirmation email. By proceeding with the booking, the client is agreeing to the specific conditions of the apartment booked.
- The client should inform the contact person of the approximate time of arrival a minimum of 2 days prior to the date of arrival.
- The client is expected to provide passport data with photo, confirmed email, confirmed phone number , message about the guest’s trip
- Confirm the term of the rental, number of people coming
- Confirm their check-in time if they’re arriving within 2 days
- Guests must respect the property, as well as its furniture and equipment.
- Only as many guests as stipulated on the booking contract may be accommodated.
- It is not allowed to perform any activity that is illicit in the destination in question during the stay.
- The client should be ready to possibly sign a contract upon arrival at the apartment, or at the time of paying the full booking total.
- Deposit payment is to be made in cash upon to arrival and will be returned in cash accordingly.The amount of the deposit is to be discussed in every single case separately
- The rental payment can be implemented either in cash or online.
- In order to be able to adequately respond to any complaint, the client should notify BakuRent about any breach in the stipulations of the contract as soon as possible, and up to a maximum of 24 hours from the time of arrival, or from the moment the incident takes place. This notification should be made in written form so that it stays on the record, and include pictures if relevant. If the consumer fails to notify within the period and in the manner indicated above, he/she will not be able make a complaint, and will liable for all resulting damages or aggravations, as detailed on our Returns Policy.
For its part, BakuRent communicates the following:
- BakuRent is acting in good faith and in the role of intermediary in the contracting of the services offered on its website.
- Conditions of the once signed contract can not be changed by BakuRent.
- The pictures and information shown on our site are made wether by BakuRent or provided by owners, and those pictures may periodically be changed.
- BakuRent can only be liable for direct damage caused by defects attributable to our obligations in what relates to our services, and only up to an amount corresponding to the service fee.
Thus, any booking cancellations due to strike, force majeure, or any other event beyond of our control will not be taken on by BakuRent. However, in the event of cancellation on the part of the owner, we will offer you accommodation with similar features, and if we cannot provide a suitable alternative, the booking will be cancelled, and BakuRent will refund the amount paid as service fees and the booking total paid to date.
Clients must submit cancellations in writing by email to the following email address: email@example.com
Once paid, payments will not be refunded, save in instances of free cancellation, in which case the specific time frame and the amount to be returned are detailed on the file of the corresponding apartment, based on the dates selected.
Changes in bookings are always subject to availability, the maximum occupancy of each specific property, current prices, and the conditions stipulated below. Modifications or changes to bookings are understood as any variation in the specific dates or number of guests in relation to the apartment booked. Under no circumstances can there be a change of apartment.
Each booking change entails a $20 service fee to be applied directly at the time of confirming said modification.
Modification of dates: Any date changes must be made via email, by sending the new details to firstname.lastname@example.org, and as long as the following requirements are met:
- Increase in number of days: only as long as the same apartment is available on those dates, and once the difference between the original booking total paid online and the new booking total has been covered.
- Decrease in number of days: only up to one month prior to the date of arrival, and no refund of the original booking total paid.
- Under no circumstances are service fees refundable. If the user had paid part of the booking total in advance, and if after any modifications the booking total decreases, BakuRent will refund the difference between both amounts only as long as said modification is made up to 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If the third payment of the booking total is still pending, said difference will not be refunded, and it will be deducted from the final payment.
Changes in the number of guests:
- Increase in the number of guests: as long as the number of guests falls within the specified maximum occupancy of the apartment. The change will only take effect after the difference between the original booking total paid online and the new booking total has been covered.
- Decrease in the number of guests: only up to one month prior to the date of arrival, and with no refund of the original booking total paid.
BakuRent will refund the rental amount paid online in any of the following circumstances, given that the client has met his/her obligations as detailed in the General Conditions:
- In the event of cancellation on the part of the owner, and when neither BakuRent nor the owner have been able to provide an alternate apartment to the satisfaction of the client.
- In the event that an apartment fails to meet the accommodation standards, or provide the equipment detailed on the BakuRent website, and only if the client notifies BakuRent within a maximum of 24 hours after check-in, and neither BakuRent nor the owner are able to find an alternate apartment to the satisfaction of the client.
- In the event of an emergency that renders the apartment uninhabitable at any point during the stay, and only if the client notifies BakuRent within a maximum of 24 hours after the time said emergency occurs, and neither BakuRent nor the owner are able to find an alternate apartment to the satisfaction of the client.
BakuRent takes its clients’ comments very seriously. This policy has been created to ensure the system is used in a proper and impartial manner.
- BakuRent guarantees that only clients that have booked with us are able to review and comment on the properties found on our website.
- BakuRent publishes all comments on its website, whether positive or negative. A comment will only be withheld if:
- It includes offensive or threatening language.
- It mentions the name and surname of the owner/contact person, and/or the address of the apartment.
- It qualifies as any type of spam or advertisement.
- It does not exclusively talk about the apartment with the purpose of helping other travelers.
3. If BakuRent has reason to believe the owner of an apartment is attempting to manipulate the comment system, it will take pertinent action. In that event, BakuRent reserves the right to remove the owner’s properties from the webpage, as well as all related comments until the issue is settled.
BakuRent was one of the early established online companies in Azerbaijan to specialize in both long term and short-term apartment rentals. Transparency and security have been the company’s values since 2007.
BakuRent has been processing all payments in full transparency and security for over 10 years. The company commits to not retaining any of its clients’ bank details.